Coming to an end of our 4th year of Firefly Lawn Company.
Despite Economy business has been wonderful. At 50 years old, I Stumbled into retirement this year. I work about 1 hour per day.
For 21 years, I struggled to get a business that would run itself. By achieving this, I can now have a good income well into my senior years. This should give financial stability to my family.
Another benefit to leaving my franchise is that I can now afford to purchase great equipment and better products. I have found the quality of service we have been providing has dramatically improved over the last few years. I have enjoyed higher customer retention.
Recently I have added a video page to our website. The intention is to provide instructional videos to our site for customers that want a clearer idea of how each service works. My plans are to include videos on Bermudagrass control, topdressing, powerseeding, and a host of other services.

No comments:
Post a Comment